18 August 2008

new friend and new toy, new knit project for Ravelympics entry

Meet our family's new friend, Brando. He came living with us two weeks ago. Brando is a 7-month old American Long-Haired tabby cat. He loves to play, and he's good in mousing but we don't have any mice at home, he loves to play hunting i.e, true to what I read on the internet about this cat's personality.

abbie's ripple 020

He loves to play throw and catch (so sure we got a cat, ). He eats a lot, and loves table food as well, but as we all know it has to be avoided. He's not a lap cat, he sure does spend most of the time on my lap especially when I'm at my computer.

abbie's ripple 022


I got a new toy, hubby got if for me last night, Isn't he sweet It's HP TouchSmartIQ500 22-inch widescreen, just love it! It's a touch screen desktop computer, kids love the note pad where they just doodle and play with the colors, alhtough it doesn't come with the pen flick, will look for one probably next month. It has a wireless keyboard and mouse, one of the features I like about it, less wires
. For other specs you check it out here. just scroll below and you'll see the latest model IQ500.

abbie's ripple 017


abbie's ripple 015


On with my knitting, showing you my ravelympics entry for the scraf stroke category, still much more to knit, love the pattern, it's by Grumperina, and the pattern is called Shifting Sands. I am going to give this to my hubby, since he got a new hat from a friend who went to the States, and sure this will look good with his

abbie's ripple 014




5 comments:

  1. Lucky duck... I want a new shiny! lol what a super cute kitty you've got there... my cat is more like a needy kid... always on my lap, has to sleep with us, follows me night and day :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, yeah lucky duck am I, Brando is somewhat like your cat, he always follows me around the house,and he talks to me I tell you. Everytime it's mealtime, he wants me to be there beside him, he will not eat if I'm out of his sight! gesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. jen, cutie ano, pero parang spoiled brat na nga eh... super demanding, medyo worried ako, kasi baka di niya makasundo yung susunod na kitty na kukunin ko next year...what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet he will be a spoiled one!

    You're new gadget is really cool! A bit of a space saver right.

    ReplyDelete