Got this new award called Beautiful Blogger Awarded, which was awarded to me, thank you Gene.
It says that I should follow the following 4 rules:
1. Thank & link the person that gave you the award.
2. Pass this award onto 15 blogger you’ve recently discovered and think are fantastic.
3. Contact said blogs and let them know they’ve won.
4. State 7 things about yourself.
I only knew a few who are fantastic, artistic and inspirational, so here they are....
Jhocy| Patricia| Jennee| Mona| Techknitting|Gene| Lily
Do check-out these gals's blogs, and I assure you, you'll get entertained one way or the other.
So the next rule says: State 7 things about yourself.
1. I almost didn't get to into college, it was already the month of May and I still don't know where I'll go, the only school I applied to was UST (University of Santo Tomas- one of the oldest school in Manila). And I so, I said to myself, if I flunk the entrance exam, there is PSBA which I'm sure they'll take me in w/o entrance exam cause my NCEE score is 93, and rumor has it that they accept student w/o entrance exam if the student's NCEE score is above 90.
Good thing I pass the exam on a first take.
2. Petpeeve - People who think only of themselves, self-centered, egotistic, not the mention who bitch often that eventually it's like second nature to them.
3. I'm a self-diagnosed OBSESSIVE/COMPULSIVE one. I can't stand using a ballpen without the cap on on the other end.
4. I'm slightly ambidextrous.
5. Spatial Intelligence is a strong traits of mine, but the weird thing is I don't have a sense of direction, I feel I'll get lost easily, though I manage to get on track easily. It's probably Visual-Spatial Intelligence.
6. If only the school I went to during high school teaches Mechanics, I can surely say I know how to fix a broken car. I love tinkering.
7. I'm easy to please. My weakness... THOUGHFULNESS. I can't stand people with no manners at all.
Now time for my projects..........
Did this for a daughter's friend, it was her birthday. I assumed that a 13-year old gal is Twilight crazy, I decided to make her a Twilight gift, which is called Twilight Hat La Push by Bonnie Jacobs. I did four of this, but only post this one.
Pattern name: Twilight Hat La Push
Yarn: Rosarios 4 Bambino (think this has been discontinued)
Hook: Susan Bates size 5.00mm
This is from Bernat's pattern called Phannie...
Pattern name: Phannie by Phoebe Gaughan
Yarn: Scheepjes Superwash Zermatt
Hook: Susan Bates size 5.5mm
Pattern name: Raspberry Beret (but I called it Blueberry Beret)
Yarn: Red Heart Crochet and Knitting Yarn
Hook: Susan Bates size 6mm
Pattern Name: OffKilter
Yarn: Patons and Baldwins Double Knitting
Hook: Susan Bates 5mm
note: The pattern asked for 4.00mm hook size, but it turns out small, so I changed the hook to 5.00mm, still small for me, i think the yarn shouldn’t be a DK weight yarn, as what the pattern has suggeted, I think if should be worsted weight yarn.. will try to see if my vanna’s choice is enough to make one hat.
To be given to my sister who is in the UK
Project Name: Peacock Tail and Leaf Scarf from the book Knitting in Estonia by Nancy Bush
Yarn: Monaco Raylon
Needle: Addi Lace Turbo 3.5mm circular
Given to a friend as a birthday present, my friend's daughter is the one modelling it for us. Thanks Shine.
Project Name: Shells and Flower Shrug by Mimi Alelis
Yarn: Monaco Raylon
Hook: Susan Bates 2.25mm