Monday, June 30, 2008

so on to my knitting story


I
t was my birthday last friday.

But only got to celebrate it the next day, which also happens to be my mom's death anniversary.

Okay so what have I been up to lately, aside from hoarding lots of goodies [what i mean is books and knitting/crochet supplies] back in Manila?

Okay so here goes, back in Manila, I've tried doing some knitting, but didn't succeed, it's hard to concentrate
sad what I was trying to make is KAL lace shawl I was in. Decided not to continue since it's obviously will not be successful too much distraction, will probably do it after I get back to Riyadh.

So now, well I'm back from vacation
cool , and still no shawl sad, but I just finished knitting a water bottle holder (tin) for my hubby (done sewing the strap to the holder just now). no pics today, it's 2:30 am (no decent light) probably wait till morning, promise will post it. razz

I have attempted to knit socks and finally after [nth time of attempting] I made one
biggrin. I just followed the instructions, [forgot where I got it, but the maker of the instructional sheet is Ms. Diane Noucy]. Before whenever I attempted to make a sock, I always get stuck on the gusset or shaping area of the sock, so I was so happy that i finally make a sock, although the knitted sock will be used as a model, only as a cat's paw can be fitted on the sock I just made.

Now am attempting to make another one, hopefully this time will make a pair for my kids. And after which will make another for hubby and me.

Gotta go, need to take my beauty sleep. Haven't got any decent sleep since the time we got back.

And oh, before I forgot, there is new ala-Twitter style site, but more cool, its called PLURK
and if you will look on the sidebar of my blog you can see the latest update on my PLURK.

Comments Comments

2 comments:

gene + experiments said...

belated happy birthday jinky!

Jinky said...

thank you Gene and congratulations preggy ka na ulit.. :)